These Are the Ingredients in Pfizer's COVID19 Vaccine
Updated: Feb 14
Are you wondering what ingredients are in the Pfizer COVID19 Vaccine? If so, I've got you covered.
According to the FDA, here is the list of ingredients:
- lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol)
- potassium chloride
- monobasic potassium phosphate
- sodium chloride
- dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate
If you are wondering which allergies are acceptable and still be able to get the vaccine, watch this:
According to the FDA, you should not take the Pfizer COVID19 Vaccine if you:
- had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine
- had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient of this vaccine
Please make sure you talk to your doctor about any questions you have regarding the COVID19 Vaccine.
Here is more information that might be helpful:
Dr. Jen Caudle is a Family Doctor & Associate Professor at Rowan University, On-air health expert, and Video creator. Please sign up for her free newsletter and follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube for daily health videos.